Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14214CXB 14-Inch Core i5 Deals

By Mario Fernandez Ulloa (MIAMI, FLORIDA USA) -
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14214CXW 14-Inch Core i5 Laptop (Personal Computers)
The velocity of the WiFi is an issue. My five years Toshiba Satellite works better. It seems that above 100 ft. the signal is lost. I read similar complaints and chat support doesn't help. You can read other complaints in this site: http://community.sony.com/t5/VAIO-Hardware-Networking/VAIO-Fit-slow-wifi/td-p/143697.
UP TO DATE NEWS!! I took my Vaio to the Sony Store at Escazu Costa Rica. After the technician installed some drivers the laptop kept worked bad. They gave me other Laptop and it has been working pretty well with signal strenght. I am grateful that I didn t buy the laptop by internet!!

 By Nathan Cox - (CA)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14214CXW 14-Inch Core i5 Laptop (Personal Computers)
It would be a great laptop if it would stay connected to wifi. After about 2 months I need to disconnect and reconnect after every time I open it, and about every 10-15 min. The laptop thinks it is connected to the internet but its really not, something to do with this model having faulty wireless cards. The only fix I've seen is to replace the card on your own dime.
By Ben Taylor (London, UK) -
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14214CXW 14-Inch Core i5 Laptop (Personal Computers)
On my hyper-expensive Sony Vaio fit running Windows 8, I get regular crashes - I think associated with BlackBerry link. But a known problem since at least January 2013 is that the wifi is appallingly bad. It drops intermittently and fails all the time. Sony know this, but have failed to do anything about it - just google sony vaio wifi fit problems for information...

The worst thing is that Sony have surrounded themselves with layer upon layer of "customer service" people who they have turned into terrible jobsworths with procedures and rules. They have multiple layers, long queues, they stick to the rules, they don't call back when they promise to do so.

Never, ever buy a Sony Vaio - and if you do, make sure you get the onsite warranty, and a spare laptop for when it's away getting repaired..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét