Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Sony SVE14A35CXH VAIO 14" Touch-Screen Laptop Deals

By Ross -
This review is from: Sony SVE14A35CXH VAIO 14" Touch-Screen Laptop/ 3rd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5-3230M processor/ 6GB Memory/ Intel® HD Graphics 4000/ 750GB Hard Drive/ Windows 8/ Black/Gold (Personal Computers)
I really like this machine. I was in the market for a new laptop for some time an decided a touchscreen would best serve my purpose. I'm an artist so working with the touch is a dream come true.
I wasn't sure about windows 8 when it came out but after playing with it for a while decided it was in fact a good OS. Just different. I can see where it isn't optimal for a business but it suites my needs.
But don't let windows 8 turn you away from a good quality computer. There is a program that will allow you to use Windows 8 like Windows 7, Vista, XP, or even 98! And it's free to boot! Just look up in any search engine Classic Shell and you'll find it. Classicshell.net.

 By jwatson -
This review is from: Sony SVE14A35CXH VAIO 14" Touch-Screen Laptop/ 3rd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5-3230M processor/ 6GB Memory/ Intel® HD Graphics 4000/ 750GB Hard Drive/ Windows 8/ Black/Gold (Personal Computers)
Let me start by saying that I am a computer technician, and was looking for a touchscreen laptop that was fast out of the box. This VAIO hit the mark. It has a fast processor, fast RAM, and a semi-fast hard drive. Out of the box, booted up in about 15 seconds (after the initial setup).

Now day 1 after getting it set up and configured the way I like, I replaced the hard drive with a solid state drive - Kingston's 120GB HyperX drive - extremely fast. I cloned the hard drive to the SSD, and was able to boot up in less than 7 seconds with Windows 8 - just what I was hoping for.

All and all, this laptop is a must have if you are looking for fast, and touchsreen. Yes, it does pick up fingerprints, but I put a screen protector on it, and it reduced the glare, and keeps away those prints. So don't let the other reviewers steer you wrong, as this is a sure fire speed deamon, especially if you plan on installing a SSD.

Thumbs up from the PC Whiz!
By KS -
This review is from: Sony SVE14A35CXH VAIO 14" Touch-Screen Laptop/ 3rd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5-3230M processor/ 6GB Memory/ Intel® HD Graphics 4000/ 750GB Hard Drive/ Windows 8/ Black/Gold (Personal Computers)
I am writing to you from my Sony Vaio which I will be returning tomorrow. After less than three months of careful usage, the hard disk is failing and causing issues. The mouse is too sensitive and frustrating to use, the screen produces a lot of glare, the finish attracts an insane amount of fingerprints. Up until the hard drive failed I was fairly satisfied but a hard drive failure on a $700.00 laptop? There are no excuses for that.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét