Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15213CXB 15.5-Inch Core i3 Deals

By GEO LINGSON RAJENDRAN -(USA)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15213CXW 15.5-Inch Core i3 Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I would simply say I love this laptop. I have never felt this kind of experience while I was buying Dell studio and Lenovo Ideapad u510. This laptop is really good looking, stylish and value for money.
Excellent sound quality with high volume due to the extra speakers come along. Touchscreen is also very responsive. Battery life is not bad, stands for nearly four hours.

Simply don't get confused in choosing your laptop, if you want a one with good looking, value for money. You can get a laptop with same performance for lower price but you will definitely miss the high resolution that comes along with and also the smart touch.

All together I would say this is up to my expectations.

 By bigtex42 -(UK)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15213CXB 15.5-Inch Core i3 Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
This thing was rife with issues from the moment I opened the box. The first and most glaring defect was the battery would not charge past 79% no matter how long it was left on the charger. It also is poorly ventilated and heats up really quick. Another huge issue is its had errors and had to "update windows" THREE times now in less than a week. These mandatory reboots have taken 20 MINUTES! Last but not least it runs on the AWFUL windows 8 (i understand this is standard now and not sony's fault, but for those used to an older OS, this thing is garbage) I have it sitting in my kitchen and I write this review from an over 5 year old macbook by choice. Hopefully I just got a lemon but I'll be working on returning this thing ASAP. Only reason it got a 2 is because it does perform basic functions such as internet.
By Austin Somlo (Somewhere in New Jersey)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15213CXW 15.5-Inch Core i3 Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Originally, I was planning to buy an Alienware laptop, but I had an unpleasant experience speaking with a Dell representative. So, I looked and therefore took my money elsewhere by searching through Amazon's catalog of laptops. I am really satisfied with Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15213CXW 15.5-Inch Core i3 Laptop since buying it on July 18, 2013 because I was ripped off by Best Buy into buying their ultra cheap (read that: incredibly slow) laptops (I never do that ever again; if I want quality, I will have to be prepared to pay more for it). The speed on the processor for the Sony laptop is excellent, enabling me to multitask without a drag. I've had many programs, especially in math, running at the same time, and it has been a smooth ride. Occasionally, I've had hang-ups, leaving me to force shutdown the laptop. The laptop has recovered after each malfunction. Although Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15213CXW 15.5-Inch Core i3 Laptop is advertised to have a touchscreen, the one I got doesn't have it. I thought it would be a nice bonus, but I can live without it anyway. If there is one thing I hate the most about the laptop, it is the mousepad. Damn, it's just annoying at times because it's all one part per se. I think it would be easier to have three separate parts. If I will buy a laptop again, I may have to avoid buying Sony laptops unless I see a three-part mousepad. I had wanted to get a laptop with Windows 7, but I was forced to swallow Windows 8 because Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15213CXW 15.5-Inch Core i3 Laptop didn't have one with Windows 7. Windows 8 is also an unpleasant experience. I like the battery life, not that short at all. I probably can charge the laptop for 1 hour, and be without it for 2 to 3 hours depending on how much power I am using up. The design of the laptop, especially the lights on the keyboard, is pretty neat, and I can do the typing in the dark, another positive. The keyboard is simple and easy to reach over. The laptop is very light, and I can hardly feel the weight when I am carrying it around. All in all, I am 95% pleased with Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15213CXW 15.5-Inch Core i3 Laptop because of its speed and efficiency.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét