Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF1421ACXW 14-Inch Pentium Deals

By Danelle 
(uk)

I just received this laptop yesterday, thanks to amazons quick one day shipping! I was debating on if I should pay the extra money for the touchscreen or not. I convinced myself that it was necessary and went ahead and ordered this one... The laptop is great! Very quiet, runs smooth! This version is very basic so it is not the fastest laptop around, but fast enough for students or maybe a stay at home parent like myself who goes to school online. The backlit keyboard is now an important part in my laptop life because it allows me to type at night with ease without having to hunch over to see the keys. Now the real stuff! Windows 8 is absolutely horrible... I hate this system, and I consider myself a little tech savy! The lack of a touchscreen makes it difficult to navigate around those darn tickers, and many times I have found myself stuck in the camera or something with no way out cause there isn't an x button and esc does not work either. So I will probably return this for the added touchscreen. But if you can get past the lack of a touchscreen for windows 8, you will really like this laptop! I think it's a winner well minus windows 8!
 I've been quite happy with the Sony VAIO for my basic computer needs when I don't want to be stuck at a desk top. The initial set up was just as easy as any other computer I've ever done. The battery life allows for approximately four hours of use from my experience. The screen resolution is good for the regular internet email and browsing, and the simple processing type work I do on it.

The laptop is a nice size and not bulky. It is fairly thin with rounded edges and fits easily into bags, backpacks and carryon luggage. It is also quite light and easy to carry around. It's noticeably lighter than my Dell Latitude.

There are just a couple of things I don't like about it. One is the touch pad. It seems cheap. It just feels like it's not good quality while I'm using it. The main complaint I have though doesn't specifically have to do with the computer. The operating system the VAIO comes with is Windows 8. This is my first time using it and the only computer on which I run Windows 8. I don't like it so far, but I am getting used to it. Most likely though, in a few months I'll be just as comfortable as I have been with previous versions of Windows.

Overall, this computer does what I need it do and performs well.
By 
John Kagan "yishaika" (Sunnyvale, CA)
Good keyboard. A bit heavy, unexceptional battery run time, Worst feature: Screen brightness does not work in Windows 8. It can be made to work ONCE only when installed. Vaio used to be a mark of quality. It is now meaningless.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét