Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO T Series SVT13136CXS 13.3-Inch Deals

By Gonzonator - (EquaDor)

This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT13136CXS 13.3-Inch Touchscreen Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
It was very hard to choose between this Sony, the Macbook Air, or the Asus UX-31A but overall I'm sort of content with my purchase. The first thing I noticed after opening the box was how small it is, which is a good thing. It also is very attractive, with very sleek aluminum case. As far as performance goes it seems to be adequately fast, but windows 8 has been hard to get used to, but that is expected. There are a couple things that have been bothering me, one is the fan. It's not extremely loud, but it is constantly running and you can hear it. I had a Samsung previously and I rarely heard the fan. I figure that after owning it for awhile you might not notice it. The other thing and probably the biggest problem like many other computers is the trackpad. The gestures are very annoying and you find yourself executing functions that were unattended. The touchscreen is also not very accurate and you will find yourself hitting things by accident as you are trying to scroll down the page. As I try to scroll to the bottom somehow I end up highlighting half the page in blue, and this happens all the time. You might be able to buy better for $850 if you wait for new Laptops to be introduced over the summer. This does not have a backlit keyboard and has the standard 1366x768 screen. Many laptops at this price range have a backlit keyboard and a higher definition display. If you want a slim, light weight, sleek laptop under $900 this is for you. I do however think you will get more for your money in the near future.

 By Ron' - (Dallas TX)

This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT13136CXS 13.3-Inch Touchscreen Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
The laptop is aesthetically amazing.
Only problem is mine hangs a WHOLE lot. I've tried reseting it using VAIO ASSIST many times - doesnt work. I guess theres an issue with rapid wake too.
Oh, and it's mousepad isnt really good.
The touch is AMAZING though.
The camera doesnt work properly using the camera app. Realpoor quality.
Audio is WOWOW.
Doesnt boot up in 2 seconds, mine takes 12-15 even on sleep wake. I dont know why.
Battery backup is really nice.
Overall mediocre - but i guess thats just something with my model only? Dont know really - but it turned out to be unexpected and disappointing, though.

UPDATE: 18.5.13
It crashed again, this is getting too much. I took it to SONY and they said there was some problem with my laptop, they recommended me only to buy from Sony directly. Weird stuff.
By Hasan Ozcan "H.OZ"

This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT13136CXS 13.3-Inch Touchscreen Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
After a few months of use, I had to send it in to Sony and they replaced the hard drive. Mouse pad does funny things, it doesn't move when you want it to move. Also, sometimes it just start doing things itself. Opens and closes the programs. My previous Vaio, I used it for 5 years without a single problem and still running. But this one, dissapointed me very badly. I am not sure if I would buy another Sony vaio.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét