Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO E Series SVE14132CXP 14-Inch Deals

By Jade - (CA)
This review is from: Sony VAIO E Series SVE14132CXW 14-Inch Laptop (White) (Personal Computers)
I was very happy when I received this laptop. After doing research and looking at my budget, I thought this would be the best fit for me. I am mainly using it for web browsing and photo editing. So far, it does everything I need it to.

If you're looking at a higher end windows product, I would go with a Sony Vaio E series. I'm particularly an Apple fan, but a Macbook pro was not in my budget. So I went with the next best thing! I'm still getting used to Windows 8, but it's very easy to use once you get the hang of how everything works.

So if you're looking for a higher quality computer for photo editing, school work or just browsing the internet - I would highly recommend this laptop. It gets the job done and doesn't hurt your wallet.

 By Ann Sabbah (UK)
This review is from: Sony VAIO E Series SVE14132CXW 14-Inch Laptop (White) (Personal Computers)
Worked just fine for two months and then the computer died. Every support person I dealt with from Sony was based in India. Each one of them wants to walk through a 15 minute trouble shooting routine of removing the battery, remove memory, etc. Non of the trouble shooting solved the issue. After two weeks they sent a repair person to fix the laptop. He replaced the mother board and the machine was alive again. Two and a half months later the computer died again. I called Sony to return the machine for a refund or a new laptop and they refused. They are planing to send a repair person out again. Does not sound very cost effective to me. At this point I would buy any brand of laptop over a Sony. I understand that sometimes you just get a lemon, the answer is replace the lemon or issue a refund. You really don't want to spend over 15 hours with Sony support!
By Katydid79 (New York, NY)
This review is from: Sony VAIO E Series SVE14132CXW 14-Inch Laptop (White) (Personal Computers)
I love this computer EXCEPT for the fact that 2 of the USB ports are located at the bottom right hand corner of the machine. Basically, into the space where you would normally be putting your hand and moving your mouse around. So your hand is literally blocked by the any wires that are coming from those ports (including the mouse). Think about the logic here: the mouse wire is in the way of the mouse! Couldn't they have put the ports at the top right corner of the computer? I would have reviewed this computer at 5 stars, but the wires are SO annoying that I'm knocking off a two whole stars, just for that.

Whoever designed THAT should find a new career. I mean, this is Industrial Design 101. I'm submitting a pic for your reference.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét