Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15212CXB 15.5-Inch Core i3 Deals

By eqtyanalyst (NYC) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15212CXW 15.5-Inch Core i3 Laptop (Personal Computers)
While the laptop looks great (aesthetics and awesome picture), a couple of design flaws make it tough to keep. The first problem is that the wrist rest area gets very hot; there doesn't seem to be any thermal insulation separating the surface and the CPU inside. Second, the wifi connection works intermittently. Never had this issue at home with my other computers. And I see from the Sony site that many others are experiencing this.
 By Emir Vega (Orange Walk Town, Orange Walk District, BZ)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15212CXW 15.5-Inch Core i3 Laptop (Personal Computers)
This is a very nice laptop. It looks and feels far more expensive that what it actually is. The boot time is around 10 seconds, which I must say I truly enjoy as I am now departing from my aging HP and Asus laptops. The backlit feature is great for low light or night time and the screen is great. The only complaint I would say it the bloatware that comes with it. I used the Sony Update feature to update all drivers and it made the keyboard unusable so I would say uninstall and be weary, trust updating from Windows Update only. although this is not the touchscreen version, the interface is very fluid, and even thought Windows 8 has that terrible learning curve, it is still a great laptop. I definately recommend this laptop as a "back to school" laptop as it has both the capacity to serve as a work and entertainment laptop. :-)
By Richard Hanooman "Richard Hanooman" (Florida)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15212CXB 15.5-Inch Core i3 Laptop (Personal Computers)
So far I'm still testing this, and getting use to it. I'm for one isn't a fan of Win8 buuuuuut I'll get use to it. Was going to install Win7 but couldn't get into the bios. Otherwise, it's a fast start up. Very fast. IMO I think the trackpad is a weird placement, and I miss the actual left click and right click button, takes awhile to get use too. Many adjustments.

The backlit keyboard doesn't have a brightness adjustment, I think. But it's not bad. It's not to bright, or to dark, its just right. I've been dealing with desktops for years and not had a laptop for a long time so I am still getting use to the keyboard and thats why I got the 10-key version. So far I'm still getting use to it and its not bad.

The screen does need to be adjusted for your viewing angle, soooo make sure you adjust it in the right position before you move it.

The sound quality is amazing!! Loud! Clear! Skyping right now and the voice is clear!

Haven't tested the battery life.

To end it all, the webcam is amazing! According to the other person on Skype. "It's so clear!" and I'm in a dark room. Like no other lights except the laptop. Very satisfied! I also installed a start button, and I love it. I am also having problems with transfering a picture from my Oppo Find 5 to this laptop via NFC. Says "The receiver doesn't support large beam transfers", so I don't know why 147kb is alot. But I will see what I can do to fix this.

Great laptop for the price. Still testing it out as this review is out.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét