Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO T Series SVT13122CXS 13.3-Inch Deals

By A. L. C -(UK)
This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT13122CXS 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
I have had multiple laptops, i had an HP with died with in 2 days after the warranty expired, then a gateway almost same thing occurred. I bough my others old sony vaio wich she used for 3 years, i have used it 1 year before buying this new sony vaio.
Its a great entry level ultrabook. I have already put in some software and apps and the computer is very responsive. I am still getting used to win8.

PROS:

Great Computer for the bucks
13.3 HD screen
+5 Hour Battery Time
Fast Boot up from shutdown and sleep
Aluminum Finish
Multitouch TrackPad (very useful one u get the hag of it)
Light to carry around
Charging Mode for USB (can charge usb hardware like smartphones even if the computer is turned off)

CONS:
Only 2 USB (3.0 and 2.0)
Speakers are weak and sound is not clear under high volume
Some bloatware installed
No MIC in or line in for video conferencing or audio ( you are stuck with included mic)

If you can live with the minor limitations this computer has, this should be a great purchase, its a fast responsive computer with great features for its price.

 By Audiophilereviewing -(CA)
This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT13124CXS 13.3-Inch Touch Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
This is a great ultrabook. It's fast for non-gaming tasks. I haven't tried games, but I have my doubts. HD streaming and having many apps open still doesn't slow this thing down.

The 4GB ram is barely enough for the laptop, however. You NEED to upgrade to 8GB before you can treat it like a normal laptop which means opening everything you can think of, multitasking, etc.

The touchscreen works great with Windows 8.

Please do yourself a favor and uninstall the builtin Sony branded apps... They just slow the computer down and eat up memory.


By empressquid -(CA)
This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT13122CXS 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
I just purchased the touchscreen version of this bad boy and I couldn't be more pleased. Very lightweight but doesn't over heat, sleek design and the power it packs is perfect for someone like me who uses it for basic, everyday use. The speakers pack a punch and windows 8 take a quick review to really use it to it's full potential. The screen can be a little sensitive so I end up bringing up things I didn't intend to when I actually use my fingers to navigate the touch screen, but I chalk that up to operator error. So far, very happy with my purchase.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét