Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Duo SVD13213CXW 13.3-Inch Deals

By Nathan Stark "MuleSkinner" (East TX)

This review is from: Sony VAIO Duo SVD13213CXB 13.3-Inch Convertible Touchscreen Ultrabook (Carbon Black) (Personal Computers)
The features in this device are what I was looking for.
i5
4GB
x64
WiDi
SD Reader
Full size HDMI
2-USB 3
Touch screen (I really like the Stylus)
Light weight

I would give it a 5 Star, if I could adjust the screen angle. It is a great bother, They offer only 1 position. In my offices, I have to prop it up to get away from the glare from the florescent lighting. I just got a foam calculator wedge to prop it on. The only other issue thus far, I would have preferred the screen is protected when closed.

 By TakeWhatsMine -(CA)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Duo SVD13213CXB 13.3-Inch Convertible Touchscreen Ultrabook (Carbon Black) (Personal Computers)
Bear in mind, I bought mine at my nearest Sony Store in person, but I thought I would never find an ultrabook/tablet convertible combo. This is such a svelte package - carbon fiber body, made in Japan, gorgeous 1920x1080 screen, quick boot-up, and Win8 finally gets a worthy vessel. My ideal portable laptop (my other one's a Qosmio 18.4"). I did my research before I bought it (a lot, considering how busy I was a few weeks ago, and how semi-impulsive this was), but it seemed it wasn't enough research to justify my owning it.

A day after I purchased it, I had WiFi issues on the same level as the new Haswell Macbook Airs. It took 3-4 hours for the SVD to connect to my home WiFi, which was a shock. I didn't want to deal with constant software updates to fix this. Also, reading more into SVD's pen input option, the choice for an N-Trig was a negative on a couple sites and forums, and the denial of Wacom to support it (or WinTab support denied) was also a key factor in my returning it. I wanted to write notes down as well as have compatibility with Photoshop, Illustrator, and other art software, especially from support from Wacom. You could probably imagine how disappointed I was when I returned it.

I will be eagerly waiting for the ATIV Q with S Pen tech. I hope you all have better luck with the SVD or you take my words seriously and wait as well.
By DAN Magallanes M "DAN M" (EQUADOR)

This review is from: Sony VAIO Duo SVD13213CXB 13.3-Inch Convertible Touchscreen Ultrabook (Carbon Black) (Personal Computers)

This review is from: Sony VAIO Duo SVD13213CXW 13.3-Inch Convertible Touchscreen Ultrabook (Carbon White) (Personal Computers)
Not very user friendly, a challenge to get use to and operate. Screen doesn't adjust which made it difficult to use and operate. The touch pad stopped operating correctly. The stylus doesn't attach to the pc so it can be easily lost. I do not recommend this product to anyone to purchase, just keep browsing.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét