Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15212CXW 15.5-Inch Core i3 Deals


By eqtyanalyst (NYC) - 

This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15212CXW 15.5-Inch Core i3 Laptop (Personal Computers)
While the laptop looks great (aesthetics and awesome picture), a couple of design flaws make it tough to keep. The first problem is that the wrist rest area gets very hot; there doesn't seem to be any thermal insulation separating the surface and the CPU inside. Second, the wifi connection works intermittently. Never had this issue at home with my other computers. And I see from the Sony site that many others are experiencing this.
By V, H(uk)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15212CXB 15.5-Inch Core i3 Laptop (Personal Computers)
Its always been my fave brand when it comes to electronics, very reliable and durable, so far so good no complains yet, totally recommendable.
Help other customers find th

By Emir Vega (Orange Walk Town, Orange Walk District, BZ) 
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15212CXW 15.5-Inch Core i3 Laptop (Personal Computers)
This is a very nice laptop. It looks and feels far more expensive that what it actually is. The boot time is around 10 seconds, which I must say I truly enjoy as I am now departing from my aging HP and Asus laptops. The backlit feature is great for low light or night time and the screen is great. The only complaint I would say it the bloatware that comes with it. I used the Sony Update feature to update all drivers and it made the keyboard unusable so I would say uninstall and be weary, trust updating from Windows Update only. although this is not the touchscreen version, the interface is very fluid, and even thought Windows 8 has that terrible learning curve, it is still a great laptop. I definately recommend this laptop as a "back to school" laptop as it has both the capacity to serve as a work and entertainment laptop. :-)



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét