Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14213CXW 14-Inch Core i3 Deals

By Cindy Gracia -(CA)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14213CXB 14-Inch Core i3 Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
This is an awesome laptop , very well built , very fast. Everything you need in a laptop . The desing is superlative and has a very useful touchscreen to make your work more pleasant . Try to buy this model in black because of the keyboard light , there is more contrast and it is easier to write .You will love this laptop and it's an excellent investment . The screen resolution is also very good . It looks and perform like my old 1200 dls notebook , much better .

 By John (Fayetteville, NC United States)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14213CXP 14-Inch Core i3 Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
From the beautiful Pink color to the lighted keys, I just love it!
It is light weighted, fast, and has everything I need! Acid Pro and Sound Forge. YES!
I love the way the keyboard feels.
I have bought lots of laptops for my business and for my home. This is by far my FAVORITE!!!!!
Thank you Sony for making this just for me! :)
By Sailorgirl222 (Raleigh, NC) -
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14213CXP 14-Inch Core i3 Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I have owned laptops by Dell, Gateway, and Toshiba and this is by far the worst laptop I have ever owned. Started having problems day one. I was on the phone daily with Sony support for one problem or another. First, the wi-fi connection always said limited. Whether I was at home or in a public place, it had trouble picking up a connection. I have two other computers in my house and neither one of them have wi-fi problems, so I know it isn't my router. As a result, I was constantly kicked off the internet. Then I realized that none of the tiles worked. Every tile I clicked on said "app cannot be opened or app not available." Then the computer would not shut down or restart. The Sony technician gave multiple suggestions and nothing worked. Finally she told me I needed to either send the computer for repair or return it where I purchased it. I promptly returned the computer. I had the laptop 8 days and had this much trouble. My eight year old Toshiba hasn't had the first problem. Guess I'll buy another Toshiba. I will NEVER buy another Sony.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét