Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO E15 Series SVE15126CXP 15.5-Inch Deals

By George Farjeat (San Dimas, CA) -
This review is from: Sony VAIO E15 Series SVE15126CXW 15.5-Inch Laptop (White) (Personal Computers)
Well designed and nicely priced. The processor is nice and fast with the "turbo" feature makes this a great mid level laptop that works as fast as a expensive +$1000.00 laptop. I use it for making music and DJing and I have had NO CRASHES nor problems. I highly recommend this laptop. HDMI port; Three USB 2.0 and one USB 3.0; Start up is very fast! Dual core makes switching programs or working on two programs at once easy and fast. Doesn't heat up to my surprise, you could actually have it on your lap for long periods at a time and does not cause discomfort. The built in speakers are ok for personal use, do not expect it to blow the roof of or fill a living room. Back lit keyboard is nice and can be adjusted to turn off if not in use for "X" amount of time that you tell it to. Battery consumption is ABOUT RIGHT... The Win 8 OS is pretty cool once you get used to the "APP" style of working with the laptop... I recommend not to but the extended warr. with anyone other than SONY since they offer it cheaper and you know it will be good since it is direct... Anyways I recommend this laptop hands down... Thanks, I hope this helped... ~ DJ George Farjeat

 By Oscar Gomez - (Ca)
This review is from: Sony VAIO E15 Series SVE15126CXW 15.5-Inch Laptop (White) (Personal Computers)
The product arrived in perfect condition. I have owned Sony Vaio's before and love their aesthetic look and also their functionality, the only con to Vaio's is the fact that they are very fragile so I would recommend it for someone who can actually take a lot of care of them. The operating system is fantastic, windows 8 is better than windows 7 or vista or any other OS you might have seen before. It does have a visual impact at first that might scare a lot of people, but its simple to use once you get used to it. The lack of a start menu is not big deal, the start menu has simply become the metro "app" looking start screen of win 8. Most programs run on a windows 8 view mode, if you do not like that view you can easily switch it over to "desktop mode" (same view as win 7) such as with Google chrome. For some programs where you cant switch such as Skype there are two versions of it, you can have the win 8 version of Skype or the "desktop" version of it. As for speed, the computer, processor and RAM is marvelous. I have not tried playing games on it but my old Sony Vaio ran FEAR 2 and COD so I am pretty sure this new one with higher specs must run it perfectly wit no lag. So far the screen has an amazing resolution, the keyboard feels smooth to the touch, the computer fan is quiet and it does not over heat. I bought this computer for college and it seems it will be simply perfect! This computer is simply marvelous for the price it has!
By Dwejizzang - (UK)
This review is from: Sony VAIO E15 Series SVE15126CXP 15.5-Inch Laptop (Pink) (Personal Computers)
When I got this laptop, it was unbelievably awesome! First, I like the color. Instead of black, Sony had multiple colors laid out for customers to choose in their favor. Second, the resolution quality. When I watch movie, I feel like I don't need the blue ray since the quality of the screen is so great! This laptop is also quiet and super fast.
The keyboard is smooth.. I just cannot live without this laptop.
The only thing it needs to be fixed is probably the camera from Windows 8.
Anyway, I have no regret to choose this pink Sony laptop because it seems no different from Mac, and it is lot cheaper.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét