Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14213CXP 14-Inch Core i3 Deals

By Cindy Gracia - (CA)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14213CXB 14-Inch Core i3 Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
This is an awesome laptop , very well built , very fast. Everything you need in a laptop . The desing is superlative and has a very useful touchscreen to make your work more pleasant . Try to buy this model in black because of the keyboard light , there is more contrast and it is easier to write .You will love this laptop and it's an excellent investment . The screen resolution is also very good . It looks and perform like my old 1200 dls notebook , much better .

 By John (Fayetteville, NC United States)

This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14213CXP 14-Inch Core i3 Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
From the beautiful Pink color to the lighted keys, I just love it!
It is light weighted, fast, and has everything I need! Acid Pro and Sound Forge. YES!
I love the way the keyboard feels.
I have bought lots of laptops for my business and for my home. This is by far my FAVORITE!!!!!
Thank you Sony for making this just for me! :)
By mb -(UK)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14213CXB 14-Inch Core i3 Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I bought this laptop here, on Amazon, and everything about the purchase process was great. It actually arrived a day earlier than estimated, so no complaints there. I was able to connect it to internet right away. I like the whole appearance, it's a very good looking laptop. The keyboard feels very nice and the touchscreen is very responsive. The computer is fast enough for what I do, which isn't much though. I check my emails, read some newspapers, a little bit of Facebook and sometimes watch a TV show or a movie. I also use Skype to keep in touch with my family. Which brings me to the reason I only gave it 3 stars: the internet drops off sometimes and I know it's the computer, not the actual internet. It doesn't last long, only for a minute or so, but it's enough to interrupt my calls. It's really very annoying especially considering that you pay almost $200 more than you would pay for a different brand.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét