Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14218CXB 14-Inch Core i7 Deals

By Holt
Color Name:Black
When I first received this computer I was fairly impressed with it. It is a very sleek computer with a modern design. It runs great and the touchscreen is very nice, but I would not recommend this laptop until the WIFI issue has been fixed.

The laptop has the worst wifi range of any device I own. My kindle fire has a longer range than the vaio 14 laptop. If im outside of 15-20ft of my router the laptop has 1-2 bars of connection in the same place where my older computer has full connection. This is outrageous for such a new computer. Unless you plan on leaving the Ethernet cable plugged in at all times DO NOT BUY THIS LAPTOP
 By Jocelyn -

This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14218CXB 14-Inch Core i7 Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I was a bit unsure when I went to buy this computer, but now that I have it, I love it. Many of the complaints that I had read about, I googled them and found a solution for most of it and I'm really happy with this purchase. The touchscreen is awesome and I love Windows 8, yes it's confusing at first but along with the computer comes a little Windows 8 tutorial that shows you the basics. The backlit keyboard is not as bad as people say, its really helpful actualy. Also, you can fix the sensitivity of the trackpad so its not jumping all around & when people say that the right side of their trackpad doesn't work, its because that's your right clicker (the one that brings up the drop down menu)so you just have to get used to clicking on the left side when you want to select something, and if you can't get used to that, then just tap it, the touchscreen is great. I haven't had problems with my wifi, it's actually been working great. I'm super happy with my purchase, and if you have any questions about anything, you cant go wrong by googling it, or if you're thinking about buying it and haven't yet,comment on this post & ask whatever you're debating about so maybe I can help clarify.
p.s DataVision is a great company, the delivery got here sooner than expected. ALSO! I thought this was the aluminum model, but I'm really happy with the plastic model, it looks very sleek.
I would definitely recommend this Laptop to a friend.
by takas(UK)
I'll keep it simple, I don't know when Sony finally started making good computers but I'm glad they did. This thing is a beast. My only complaint is the touchpad is awful and it would be nice if the screen either rotated or folded flat. But the guts in this thing make it an exceptional computer for the price and it sure is pretty too.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét