Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO T Series SVT15114CXS 15.5-Inch Core i5 Deals

By wells fargo -
This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT15114CXS 15.5-Inch Core i5 Touch Ultrabook (Personal Computers)
Maybe it is the combination of windows 8 and sony. This is the worst laptop I've ever owned. Very frustrating operating system. Have an HP with win 7 and it works flawless. This does not has sound through the HDMI connection. The help page says it is the TV. My hp with win 7 plays to the TV no problem. The help... what help read the files. If I could return it I would.....
 By 
Loved the sleekness of it and it's easy to use format. Can't say anything that I don't like about it. Would recommend it to anyone looking for something a cut above the rest of what is out there.
By Char "Tarver wifey" (Montgomery, AL)

My son loves this laptop!!! This makes his assignment so easy!! He loves the touch screen & the ease of use! No complaints about this purchase!!! Best present I ever bought him as he says! : )

Would highly recommend!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét