Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO T Series SVT13124CXS 13.3-Inch Deals

By Audiophilereviewing -
This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT13124CXS 13.3-Inch Touch Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
This is a great ultrabook. It's fast for non-gaming tasks. I haven't tried games, but I have my doubts. HD streaming and having many apps open still doesn't slow this thing down.

The 4GB ram is barely enough for the laptop, however. You NEED to upgrade to 8GB before you can treat it like a normal laptop which means opening everything you can think of, multitasking, etc.

The touchscreen works great with Windows 8.

Please do yourself a favor and uninstall the builtin Sony branded apps... They just slow the computer down and eat up memory.

 By empressquid - (CA)
This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT13122CXS 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
I just purchased the touchscreen version of this bad boy and I couldn't be more pleased. Very lightweight but doesn't over heat, sleek design and the power it packs is perfect for someone like me who uses it for basic, everyday use. The speakers pack a punch and windows 8 take a quick review to really use it to it's full potential. The screen can be a little sensitive so I end up bringing up things I didn't intend to when I actually use my fingers to navigate the touch screen, but I chalk that up to operator error. So far, very happy with my purchase.
By wuzupyo5 - (USA)
This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT13122CXS 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
Pros:
-lightweight
-powerful enough for daily tasks
-doesn't get hot
-decent battery life
-quick start-up time

Cons:
-the keys are spread pretty far apart

I'm a full time college student so I am on my computer a lot. I bought this computer because of how light it was compared to my old one. I am very pleased with it. The only thing that takes come getting used to is how spread out the keys are. If you've never had a computer with an island keyboard before this will be a little different for you, like it was for me. But after about a week you get used to it. Its been very reliable so far and overall I am very pleased.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét