Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO VPCEA24FM/W Laptop / Intel Core i3 Deals

By brunoacs - (CA)
This review is from: Sony VAIO VPCEA24FM/W Laptop / Intel Core i3 Processor 2.26GHZ / 14" Display / 4GB Memory / 500GB Hard Drive - Coconut White (Personal Computers)
The computer is very beautiful and the performance is good (in terms of speed), but I am very disappointed with its overall performance... in just three months of very moderate usage one of the USB ports simply stopped working. Now the Wireless Network simply turns off without a warning from time to time (even when nobody is on the computer, so it is not caused by an accidental touch on the wifi switch). The only way to fix this is by rebooting the computer...

Finally when I tried to get in contact with Technical Support (I live in Brazil), I was told that this is an american computer and I could not get support here. Even when I tried the Sony International website, they divert the message to the useless Brazilian support... this was also very disappointing since one of the advantages the vendor used to convince me to buy this was "the worldwide support given to Sony Vaio".

After having two Toshibas for almost ten years, which never gave me any problem, I bought my first (and SURELY last) Sony computer. There is greater value on other brands on this pricetag.

 By Steve (Mesa, AZ)
This review is from: Sony VAIO VPCEA24FM/W Laptop / Intel Core i3 Processor 2.26GHZ / 14" Display / 4GB Memory / 500GB Hard Drive - Coconut White (Personal Computers)
I purchased this laptop from a big box store, for an amazing price.
It's super fast, doesn't come bloated with the historically bad Sony software all over it, and is a great machine for everyday use.

The pros:
Windows 7 never looked so good
The LCD is crisp and bright
The keyboard is responsive (Even without the number pad, which I'm not missing all that much)
The Blue Ray is great even if the software to run it is so-so.
With 4gb of ram, this puppy hums

The Con:
One major design flaw keeps this from being a 5 star computer. The power/sleep/hibernation button is on the right hand side of the computer, on the top, near the bezel. It is in the PERFECT place to touch it every single time you pick up the computer. In a week, I've put my computer into hibernation at least a hundred times. Not exaggerating, it is EXTREMELY annoying. None-the-less, I'm not returning the computer, not a deal breaker, just a major annoyance.

I'm really impressed with the fit and finish of this laptop. I'm not used to Sony computers being so reasonable, and so well put together.

Big win.
By Masooma (Baltimore)
This review is from: Sony VAIO VPCEA24FM/W Laptop / Intel Core i3 Processor 2.26GHZ / 14" Display / 4GB Memory / 500GB Hard Drive - Coconut White (Personal Computers)
I've owned a new Sony laptop every year for the past four years in undergrad and i choose this one to be the best out of all. Obviously you dont get the looks of the MAC but youre paying half the price to get better performance. My friend and I got this laptop together and we have had these for over a year and they still give us 4 hours of battery life when used on half the brightness. This machine looks sexy and runs fast. 500gb is more than enough space for the junk an average college kids needs and sony colors are always going to be the best in PC.
VAIO packed up a beast in this price and dont miss it if you have a chance to own one.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét