Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO T Series SVT14112CXS 14-Inch Deals

By Luisa di (Cape Cod Massacusettts)
This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT14112CXS 14-Inch Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
Great ultrabook for the money... sleek and beautiful. Not a fan of Windows 8, and VERY little instruction on how to use the ultrabook itself and the programs. Security is on a trial basis, so you have to download security very soon after purchase. Also Windows Office is on a trial, so another purchase if you want that. All in all, for the money, it's a good one to consider.

 By FatfeetrMeakaMomaSaysIhaveaGooduUderstanding (san jose) -
This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT14112CXS 14-Inch Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
I bought a Sony Vaio SVT14117cxs and absolutely hate it. I bought a Sony because I was tired of all the others dying after 1.5 to 2.5 years.I thought I would try a Sony. This thing sucks. The pointy corners bite into your for arms when really using it as a laptop. The battery is screw in so if your computer freezes you need to get a flat head screw driver and unsrcrew the battery. This has happened several times in less than 6 months. The network interface card is frequently becoming not connected to the lan. I have to disconnect and re-connect through the network window. None of my other computers at home have this issue. The new windows 8 operating system sucks. I have used computers since the mid 80's and this is by far the worst user interface yet released from windows,
By Omillias -(UK)
This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT14112CXS 14-Inch Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
Im a sony fan so my opinion is very bias in my opinion they support their products. Average laptop great warranty and customer service.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment


0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I Expceted., March 7, 2013
By D.C. Ware - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT14112CXS 14-Inch Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
I turned in a Vaio E Series for this laptop because I wanted the smaller size. Unfortunately the chicklet keyboard on this laptop is terrrible for real typing which is what I used my last Vaio for. It also only has two USB ports though one is high speed download. Since I use a USB mouse this limits my ability to work and plug other items up like my phone and ipad. The touchpad is also hard to figure out and most of the pinch moves do not work when you try to use the but randomly function when you least expect it. The worst thing however is the Windows 8 which is another Microsoft crap shoot. Their attempt to make a tablet based operating system is horrible. It is impossible to close some screens and other tabs open on their own when you do things like install a SD card. The tiles page is almost never used and I always have to navigate back to my desktop.

The good things about this Vaio however is that is very fast and the rapid wake is awesome and has made using my laptop on the spot a lot easier. As stated the high speed USB is very fast for downloading and allowed me to complete a Easy Transfer from my last 300 gb laptop in about 25 minutes. Also even though this is an Ultrabook this does have an optical drive but it is not Blu Ray. The size of the laptop itself is about right. I can place it in a shoulder bag now with my ipad and take it everywhere with me.

Overall if you use your laptop for work then I would not buy this Vaio On the other hand if you use it for travel and wi-fi stuff around town then you will get used to the keyboard and other limitations. For the price it certainly is the only alternative to a Mac Book.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét