Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO T Series SVT14124CXS 14-Inch Deals

By Liming wu - (CA)
This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT14124CXS 14-Inch Touchscreen Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
had this less than one week.
The setup was easy. This ultrabook got a sleek looking, light and good battery time make it more portable, sound is also good. from xp and mac user, Windows 8 is not that bad, got used to it already The system is compatible with old version software like photoshop and office which I can still install on this one.

however i found the touchpad is sometimes too sensitive, got some unwanted action too many times, need to get a mouse and disable the touchpad. The touchscreen is also not so good to use, since when touch it, the whole screen will vibrate, making the feel no good. Also the Web cam is really bad.

 By Linda Firmani Zarate (CA)
This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT14124CXS 14-Inch Touchscreen Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
The laptop is wonderful for the price. Be patient with Windows 8. This machine is beautiful and fast. It runs in 10 seconds when you turn it on, and 2 seconds with rapid wake in sleep mode.
I was worried about core i3, but it's not slow with Windows 8. The look is amazing, the brushed aluminum on the cover is really gorgeous!! I miss some things like backlit keyboard but for the price this notebook is fantastic. I recommend it. Ah, dont buy a Windows 8 notebook without touchscreen !! W8 was design for touch...
By Sanita -(UK)
This review is from: Sony VAIO T Series SVT14124CXS 14-Inch Touchscreen Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
Actually I ordered and got it about 4 months ago but I just kept forgetting to write some review.

Okay, It's a nice size laptop! Thin, stylish, and really compatible with my expectation. The fan is working perfectly and quiet.
The cons are the screen which is REALLY reflective in the strong light till I can't see anything on the screen on sunny day... (Well, I don't know how to explain it in English.), the webcam is kinda poor for color and sharpness, and sometimes it may freeze after you use a lot of task at the same time. I think it's because of the processor anyway. What to expect much from i3 then? Haha...

The memory is not exactly 500gb also. It's actually 433gb left for us since the other 77gb are for system and stuffs. Still pretty much of space enough for me though. I stored tons of music files, pictures, documents, movies, additional programs, and a couple of games. I think my space is about 361gb left. So, if you want to just store these stuff in your laptop like mine, 433gb will be just fine!
By the way, Windows 8 is hard to understand at the first week. But after I spent a lot of times with it, it became really easy and functional.

Also, about the arrival, Just keep on tracking the package and you'll know almost exactly everything that's going on with the package.

PS. I'm a high school student.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét