Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO E Series SVE11135CXW 11.6-Inch Deals

By lester -(UK)
This review is from: Sony VAIO E Series SVE11135CXW 11.6-Inch Laptop (White) (Personal Computers)
This is a very nice little computer. Beforeit I had a mini HP pink and I always loved small laptops. My last laptop worked for 2 years and still working but battery is not charging anymore. Instead get a new battery I though would be nice after 2 years buying a new laptop and I choose this one. Its a great computer, has windows 8 which Im still learning how to use it, and works great. Doesnt not have cd/dvd but my last one didnt have either, for me is not a big deal. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because the battery...I would charge the computer all night long and battery life is only 3-4 hours without being plugged...my last computer would stay all day with battery no needed charge. That is only my concern. But I guess the description is right so maybe is not a big deal for a lot ppl that may use the laptop plugged in the charge. My general experience with this little one is being great. I would recommend it for all ppl that is looking for a nice looking, good functional and very easy to carry out laptop!!! Thumbs up!!!

 By Steve W. (Boston)
This review is from: Sony VAIO E Series SVE11135CXW 11.6-Inch Laptop (White) (Personal Computers)
I have been using this Laptop for about a week. For the price, it's a very good,
very fast little laptop.

Because it's only 11.5 inches-the picture is extremely crisp. Comes with 750GB and 4GB's of memory. Very quick. Boots up fast. I take this laptop everywhere.

Also-this is a very good looking, sleek laptop. All white-with black screen. Back-lit keyboard too. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Also-Amazon delivered to me in 2 days.

By Columbus Musician (Columbus, OH)
This review is from: Sony VAIO E Series SVE11135CXW 11.6-Inch Laptop (White) (Personal Computers)
I have had the Windows 7 version of this laptop for about a year now and all-in-all have been quite happy with it.

I bought the laptop to serve me as a basic travel laptop. It replaced an over-sized Dell that weighs nearly 12 lbs (with AC charger). The Dell was breaking my back!

The Sony is in the 3 lb range and met my expectations right out of the box.

Now, admittedly, I have made some costly (and perhaps foolish) improvements to the laptop after the fact. I maxed the RAM to 8 gb and added a 500 gb static hdd. Doing so certainly improved the performance. There is barely any heat produced, boot time is under 25 seconds and files open / save nearly instantly. Finally, I invested in a super aftermarket battery that pushes the battery life to about 7 hours. I make many day trips without the ac charger.

One could certainly argue that for the price of my improvements I could have invested in a better laptop in the first place. True enough.

However I was so pleased with the basic model's build quality, form factor and standard features (HDMI for one) it was worth the upgrades (for me).

My son has a pricey Macbook Pro and side by side my little (improved) Vaio laptop outperforms his in every way that is important to me.

Very good out of the box. Near great (for my purposes) with the improvements I made.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét