Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15218CXB 15.5-Inch Core i7 Deals

By Sean seebaran - (USA)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15218CXB 15.5-Inch Core i7 Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I bought this Sony vaio for 15 premium laptop form Sony direct with many upgrades.
Ever since I received it a month ago I have absolutely no complaints. Quick boot up(5 seconds)
Large hard drive(1TB). Also the aluminum body looks amazing in light. I'm actually surprised how thin it is.
Have to say though moving from windows 7 to 8 has taken some time but with the help of the touchscreen and the vaio control centre it's a breeze.

 By Rose Norman (Huntsville, Alabama)

This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15218CXW 15.5-Inch Core i7 Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I picked the Sony VAIO because it ranked in the top 5 of laptops of its kind, along with the Dell XPS, which is the one I thought I wanted, but couldn't afford. The VAIO actually ranked second (after the Mac). I don't remember who did the rating--I looked at lots of ratings, and decided this one was the one to go with. I was switching from a 10-year-old desktop, which finally died. I have a Dell Inspiron (2008, running Vista), and thought I wanted another Dell, because it would make an easier changeover, and it would have to be replaced eventually. A friend said the Dell XPS was much better hardware than the Inspiron, but I wasn't ready to spend $1400+ on a new laptop. So I was glad to get the VAIO for about $1000 (with no interest for 6 months on an Amazon store card).

The screen resolution is great, and it boots up very fast. It has enough USB ports (many laptops only have one or two, this has four, and I need all of them). In other ways, I've had to work around things. The keyboard initially gave me problems because of some key locations, and because, even though backlit, it was hard to read the letters (I'm not sure why). Now I have it hooked to my old keyboard (that's one USB port, the mouse is another, an external drive is a third, and a memory stick is the fourth). Windows 8 gave me trouble for awhile, but I finally figured out how to work around it (just click on the app that takes you to file explorer and forget about it). I can't say about battery life, since I usually plug it in to use it.

I've had it a month, and have had no problems, so I guess that's a good grade. I love having the touchscreen, even though I rarely use it.
By John -(CA)
This review is from: Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15218CXB 15.5-Inch Core i7 Touch Laptop (Personal Computers)
This will be my second Vaio that I have purchased. The first Vaio I had died because I left it surrounded by a bed blanket over night and it decided to update during that period of time. Thus burning up the processor. This one is a great upgrade. Windows eight was annoying at first but after using the Vaio control center and checking the tutorial it made things so much easier.....Thanks SONY!!!! I was having trouble figuring out how to scroll but the control center showed me that with the new mouse pad you have to use two fingers in order for the mouse pad to recognize you want to scroll.

The computer itself runs windows 8 very smoothly because of the 2.00 Ghz i7. The screen is crystal clear and very bright. I love the illuminated key board it makes typing in the dark so much easier. Another thing that was a bonus for me was I backed up all my files on a hard drive...I plugged it up and the Vaio transferred all my music and pictures effortlessly. The Vaio app "Playmemories home" even organized my pictures in a yearly monthly format.......Say I took a pic in August 12, of 2011. If I click on that specific day on the monthly interface it shows me every pic I took for that day.

I also don't have to worry about the computer over heating anymore because the fan has been moved to the top of the Keyboard right under the screen thus keeping the heat of the laptop away from my skin or any blankets lol.....

I am having so much fun going threw all the different powerful vaio apps and seeing how useful the are.

Excellent buy in my opinion.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét