Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO E Series SVE14A1HFXBC 14-Inch Deals

By KingV -(USA)

This review is from: Sony VAIO E Series SVE14A1HFXBC 14-Inch Laptop Boomdizzle Bundle with DJ Headphones (Black with Burgundy Red) (Personal Computers)
I bought this computer bundle for my mom mainly because is was at the price point I wanted for a small laptop with a DVD drive. My mom is no techie at all, and mainly used the computer to browse and watch her soap operas. However, I couldn't part with $300+ to buy her a DVD player that has a smaller screen and much less resolution. She has told me so many times how much loves her new computer, she can Skype, watch soap operas, and go on Facebook all in one. A bonus was the headphones, which she doesn't use because she usually falls asleep watching her shows and it hurts her head.

 By FearThePenguin - (CA)

This review is from: Sony VAIO E Series SVE14A1HFXBC 14-Inch Laptop Boomdizzle Bundle with DJ Headphones (Black with Burgundy Red) (Personal Computers)
This is probably the best deal going from Sony on an E series laptop. The 14 inch 1600x900 screen is crisp and bright. The backlit keyboard is well executed and easy to type on. I love the matt paint job, and while the screen isn't mat it's at least low reflective. The headphones are ok, I prefer my AT M50s, but these will make good travel cans. Overall the machine is very snappy with the only real bottleneck being the mechanical harddrive. I replaced that with a 256GB Agility 4 a few hours after getting the machine though, so I don't really have much to complain about there. The only real downside is that you will spend a solid 2 or 3 hours downloading updates for all of the utilities and drivers installed. Sony does make it easy to do fortunately with a nice single application to do the heavy lifting, but it's still a lot of download time.
By Shilka77780-(UK)

This review is from: Sony VAIO E Series SVE14A1HFXBC 14-Inch Laptop Boomdizzle Bundle with DJ Headphones (Black with Burgundy Red) (Personal Computers)
I have gotten this SONY laptop and I tested today. I can tell I really like it! I like high speed of this computer, back-light of letters on a soft keyboard, great professional sound system (like you are in a theater). Nice colors and very sharp pictures. Advanced functions. Laptop is very light and thin. Easy to carry around. I work with graphic and It is enough for me to be on a go :-) I love It! I was scared to buy when I read previous reviews. I can tell now: I am satisfied and happy with this SONY E generation laptop! I recommend this computer!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét